PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
Monday’s Raw delivered another mixed bag in Nielsen’s Twitter TV Ratings following the Survivor Series PPV, where a new WWE champion was determined.
WWE Raw Social Media Tracking
— November 23: Raw’s unique Twitter audience was 1.363 million, up seven percent from 1.277 million last week. Comparatively, the post-HIAC Raw in October drew 1.581 million uniques.
Raw’s total impressions were 7.307 million, down nine percent from last week’s impressions of 8.026 million.
Also, Raw ranked #2 among series & specials for the second consecutive week. Last week, Raw trailed “The Voice” on NBC. This week, Raw trailed “Dancing with the Stars” on ABC. There was a surprise elimination on Night 1 of DWTS’s two-night season finale that created enough chatter to top Raw.
If compared to one-off sports programming, Raw would have ranked #5 behind the NFL Monday Night Football game on ESPN, plus an NBA game and two college basketball games.
WWE Raw Social Media Scoresheet 2015
– Unique High: 3.563 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Impressions High: 26.587 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Uniques Low: 1.121 million (9/14) … previous – 1.130 million (9/7), 1.234 million (1/5)
– Impressions Low: 6.682 million (11/9) … previous – 7.127 million (6/8)
– Avg. Weekly Uniques: 1.790 million
– Avg. Weekly Impressions: 10.428 million
– Avg. Mon. Rank: #2 among series & specials