New Japan Pro Wrestling presents it’s King Of Pro-Wrestling PPV Event which emanates from The Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan, featuring IWGP Heavyweight Champion “The Best Bout Machine” Kenny Omega defending his IWGP Heavyweight Title against “The Golden Star” Kota Ibushi & “The American Nightmare” Cody Rhodes in a Triple Threat Main Event Matchup.
Advertised for tonight’s PPV: IWGP Heavyweight Champion “The Best Bout Machine” Kenny Omega defends his IWGP Heavyweight Title against “The Golden Star” Kota Ibushi & “The American Nightmare” Cody Rhodes in a Triple Threat Main Event Matchup, “The Villain” Marty Scurll battles KUSHIDA for The Vacant IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title, “The Ace Of NJPW” Hiroshi Tanahashi puts his Rights To Challenge For The IWGP Heavyweight Title At Tokyo Dome on the line vs. “Switchblade” Jay White, IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions Suzuki-gun (El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) defends their IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles against Jyushin “Thunder” Liger & Tiger Mask IV, “King Of Darkness” EVIL faces Zack Sabre Jr. in a Special Singles Match, CHAOS (“The Rainmaker” Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano, SHO & YOH) takes on Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, “Cold Skull” SANADA, BUSHI & LIJ’s New Member) in an 8-Man Tag Team Match, CHAOS (“The Stone Pitbull” Tomohiro Ishii, Hirooki Goto & Will Ospreay) locks horns with Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Taichi & Takashi Iizuka) in a Six-Man Tag Team Match, Bullet Club Elite (Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Hangman Page & “The Crown Jewel” Chase Owens) battles Bullet Club OGs (“The Bad Boy” Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Bad Luck Fale & “The Bone Soldier” Taiji Ishimori) in an 8-Man Tag Team Match and Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma faces Juice Robinson & Toa Henare in a Tag Team Match. Below are the full results from the show:
Kevin Kelly, Rocky Romero & Chris Charlton welcome us to The PPV and are providing The English Commentary for the show.
– Suzuki-gun (El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) (c) def. Jyushin “Thunder” Liger & Tiger Mask IV to retain The IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles.
– Great Bash Heel (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) def. Juice Robinson & Toa Henare by pinfall with The King Kong Knee Drop from Makabe on Henare. After the match, Juice wasn’t happy about what happened and just heads off. His usual partner, David Finlay, was in Mexico for an event.
– Bullet Club OGs (Bad Luck Fale, “The Bone Soldier” Taiji Ishimori, “The Bad Boy” Tama Tonga, & Tanga Loa) def. Bullet Club Elite (“The Crown Jewel” Chase Owens, Hangman Page, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) by pinfall with a Gun Stun from Tonga on Owens. After the match, The Bullet Club OGs continue beating up The Bullet Club Elite.
– CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, “The Stone Pitbull” Tomohiro Ishii & Will Ospreay) def. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, NEVER Openweight Champion Taichi & Takashi Iizuka) by pinfall with Storm Breaker from Ospreay on Taichi. After the match, CHAOS celebrates the much needed win. Ospreay then holds up The NEVER Openweight Title and says that he’s next to Taichi. Suzuki tries to grab a chair, but The Young Lions bravely hold him back. He ends up smacking them all away and clobbers one with a chair.
Before the next match, Tetsuya Naito gets on the mic to introduce the newest member of LIJ, first suggesting that it’s Milano Collection before really introducing him. “The Dragon” comes up on the tron and the new guy makes his way out and its none other than Shingo Takagi.
– Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI, “Cold Skull” SANADA, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) def. CHAOS (“The Rainmaker” Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano, SHO & YOH) by pinfall with Last Falconry from Takagi on SHO.
– “King Of Darkness” EVIL vs. Zack Sabre Jr. goes to a no contest after Chris Jericho attacks EVIL during his entrance and leaves him incapacitated. Zack Sabre Jr. then takes Referee Tiger Hattori out with a double wristlock before attacking The King of Darkness and stretching him, taking his displeasure at losing his match out on him until Naito makes the save.
– KUSHIDA def. “The Villain” Marty Scurll by pinfall with Back To The Future to win the vacant IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title.
– “The Ace Of NJPW” Hiroshi Tanahashi (Tokyo Dome Briefcase Holder) def. “Switchblade” Jay White by pinfall, reversing Blade Runner into a small package to retain The G1 Climax 28 Winner’s Contract. After the match, Jay White attacks Tanahashi and all The Young Lions. White attacks the leg some more, goes for blade-runner and Okada runs out for the save. The crowd is losing it and starts up an “Okada” chant. Gedo with the slight distraction on Okada, which gives White an opportunity to attack, but gets sent out of the ring. Gedo with a weak hit to the back, which makes Okada blast him with some punches. The crowd is loving this. Jado gets in the ring now to calm things down. Bullet Club OGs are headed to the ring and they all point at Okada, but grab Gedo and Jado. BC OGs want him to pick one, but as Okada goes to hit Gedo, Tama hits a gun stun on Okada. Gedo then stomps away on Okada along with the rest of the group. Jay White is invited to the ring and he does the “Too Sweet” and gives Okada a blade runner. Looks like White, Gedo, and Jado are now in the Club.
– “The Best Bout Machine” Kenny Omega (c) def. “The American Nightmare” Cody Rhodes & “The Golden Star” Kota Ibushi by pinfall with The One-Winged Angel on Ibushi to retain The IWGP Heavyweight Title. After the match, Cody goes to head out, but Omega asks him to return to the ring. Omega then says that he will wait for Ibushi to be able to stand before he gives his final speech. He sits down and encourages Ibushi to stand up. Omega then asks the crowd if they enjoyed The Triple Threat Title Match. He thanks the fans, hugs Ibushi, hugs Cody and says that he loves Cody’s dog. As Omega signs off, out from the back comes Hiroshi Tanahashi with his Tokyo Dome Briefcase. Omega says that we are both tired, but if he wants to say something, say it right now. Tanahashi takes the mic and says that they may have some philosophical differences about wrestling, but let’s put it all on the line at Wrestle Kingdom 13 and heads out of the ring. Omega does his “goodbye and good night” sign-off to close out the show.
Click Here: cheap nrl jerseys