After signing his new contract with WWE, “The Viper” Randy Orton appeared as a guest on the new WWE podcast, After The Bell with Corey Graves to talk about his decision to re-sign with the company.
During the episode, which is available now, Orton spoke with show-host Graves about the new five-year deal he recently inked to remain under the WWE umbrella.
According to “The Viper,” he is happy with the terms of the new WWE contract, and claimed to simply be having fun with and trolling fans with teases that he might sign elsewhere, such as All Elite Wrestling (AEW), which he alluded to with photos on social media prior to signing his new deal.
“This might be upsetting for some people,” Orton told Graves when opening up about his mindset during the negotiation process before inking his new WWE contract. “But I never really saw myself leaving WWE.”
Orton continued, “To me, it was about getting to a point where I’m happy and what I’m doing to my body is easy and the amount of time that I’m gone from my family. In the end, it’s all going to be worth it and that’s where I’m at right now, so I’m definitely happy being a WWE Superstar.”
Check out the complete episode of After The Bell with Corey Graves featuring the Randy Orton interview at EndeavorAudio.com.
- Check Out VIDEOS & PHOTOS Of CM PUNK Behind-The-Scenes At Nov. 19th Episode Of WWE Backstage On FOX
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: geelong cats guernsey 2019